domingo, 1 de abril de 2018

Silence (Official Video Promo) - C.C. Catch



Silence in my heart
I knew that everything slipped away
Silence in the night

I never Thought
It got to be this way
Silence
The memories
within my concious mind
are running deeper in
the day will go away
Am I still causing pain
Sometimes I wish
endless sufferings caused
'cause only time can heal
life's been tough
showed me the way
and I've had enough
There's nobody that can bring me down
Silence in my heart...
The power up to love Silence
to be what I want to be
but I'm getting stronger
Silence in the night...
and nothing's gonna stop me
Now I have learnt
just to live my dream
and express my point of view
Answer lives miles apart you
now that I understood
It feels so good and fulfill my desire
Silence
Life's been tough...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


Formulario de contacto

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

Vistas de página en total

Etiquetas